Here's one insane fuzz/noise machine invented by Anchovie at the diystompboxes forum (original thread here ). It uses PT2399 chip as a chaotic delay with the built in opamp in the PT2399 as a comparator fuzz. Here's a picture of my own completed build Fredrik Lyxzén · noise_emsemble
Here's a fun and useless little gimmick that you can add to your pedal - a LED VU meter. This was a layout I originally made for a microphone preamp. But it works well in a pedal as well. Here is a Roger Mayer Moongoose pedal that I built, with the LED meter. I also used a fader for the gain pot that I salvaged from an old broken small mixer.
H ere is a cool circuit by Colin Raffel that reminds me of Tim Escobedo's Uglyface. It does heavy fuzz, oscillation and crazy synthy octaveish glitchy sounds. Note that the send and return needs to be connected if you are not using other pedals through the Parallel Universe's effect loop. The easiest way would be to use a switched jack for the send and connect the switched lug to the input on the return jack. Or simply just omit the send and return and have them connected in the box. But it's when using other pedals through the fx loop you get really crazy sounds... :) Fredrik Lyxzén · parallel_universe
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar